Able2Extract professional 17 is very easy to use document converter, Able2Extract offers a few advanced features, but produces less-than-perfect end results and suffers from format compatibility quirks. Both Able2Extract Professional 16 and Adobr Acrobat Pro DC are all-in-one PDF solutions that can open, convert, edit, sign, and create PDF files. Nevertheless, differences in pricing plans and focus features make itan affordable alternative to Adobr Acrobat Pro DC. Take a look at the comparison below to fully understand the main differences between the two and discover why 90% of the Fortune 100 use our app for their PDF tasks.
- Now with the new smart layout detector,
- Capable of transferring complex table properties and cell styles
- (borders, background colors, merge info, fonts) to Excel spreadsheets with almost no formatting discrepancies.
- The smart layout detector will look for specific graphical attributes and place them
- Along with the data in a tidy columnar format in your Excel spreadsheet,
- Greatly increasing the readability of any table data and enhancing user productivity. The picture-perfect PDF to Excel output is now a reality with the latest Able2Extract Professional 16.
- The tiresome process of comparing documents line by line is a thing of the past.
- It effortlessly compare two documents side by side. Two documents can be compared even if they are in different file formats like native PDF and Microsoft Word.
- The Statistics section in the right hand panel of the Compare tab shows an overview of unique elements in both documents, as well as the number of differences.
- Furthermore, users can change annotation properties when it comes to color and opacity.
- The Footer toolbar now shows the cursor’s precise position.
- These X and Y coordinates indicate the distance (in inches, by default) between the upper left corner of the open document and the current location of the cursor.
- Users can change the coordinates unit to cm, mm, and points.