Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region
I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:
Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.
- Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
- Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
- Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
- Select add someone else on this PC.
- Enter a user name and hit next.
- Click on Finish.
- Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.