We had the chance to check the Beelink SEi10 Mini PC powered via Comet Lake i3-10110U processor, so nowadays we will display you the Beelink SEi10 evaluate.
Theportfolio contains two SEi10 Mini PC with processors, specifically Intel® Comet Lake i3-10110U and Intel® Espresso Lake i5-8259U, in addition to within the specification of 8GB RAM /256GB M.2 SATA SSD and 16GB RAM /512GB M.2 SATA SSD.
How Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U Mini PC got here out within the exams you’ll be told from this evaluate. On the other hand, we will already let you know that Beelink SEi10 is some other just rightfor house or place of business use.
Availability and worth
Now Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U Mini PC is to be had on Beelink’s Amazon shops, amongst others on ), or at Beelink’s site retailer for .
Product Main points
Beelink SEi10 ( i3-10110U) Mini PC Specs:
- CPU – tenth Era Intel i3-10110U, 2.1GHz, Turbo 4.1Ghz (2C/4T) Helps 4MB Good Cache
- OS – Home windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- GPU – Intel® UHD Graphics for tenth Gen Intel® Processors
- Reminiscence – 8GB RAM LPDDR3
- Garage – 256GB/512GB SSD M.2, 2.5 inch SATA HDD slot (as much as 2TB), SD card
- Video Output – 2x HDMI 1.4 @30Hz ports
- Audio – By means of HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet 1000Mbps, Twin-Band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax WiFi6, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x Kind-C
- Misc – Energy button, mounting at the again of the track
- Energy Provide – 19V/3A Energy Adapter
- Dimensions – 124 x 113 x 42mm
- Weight – 279 grams
The field integrated the whole lot that you want to get began:
- Beelink SEi10 Mini PC
- Energy Adapter with EU plug
- 2x HDMI Cable (brief and lengthy)
- FPC HDD Cable
- HDD Set up Information
- Person Handbook
The next video from our YouTube channel the place you’ll check out extra Beelink SEi10 and bundled equipment.
Beelink SEi10 Evaluate: First impressions, settings, an outline of options
Like the opposite TV Containers and Mini PC from, the SEi10 is some other well-made . At the entrance panel, we discover a Energy button, CLR CMOS hollow, 2x USB 3.0, 3.5mm jack port, USB Kind-C. At the rear panel: Energy adapter, 1x RJ45 Gigabit LAN, 2x HDMI 1.4, and 2x USB 3.0. At the facets, there holes for warmth dissipation and air flow (the instrument has lively cooling by way of fan).
At the backside, in four ft, there are screws to unscrew the quilt and position 2.5 SATA HDD, M.2 SSD, or RAM. We’ve put in ADATA 2.5″ SATA 6GB/s 120GB SSD.