*Some settings are controlled by means of your company
Did that and it does not paintings.
Open Get started Menu and kind gpedit.msc.
- Proper click on on gpedit.msc and Run as Administrator.
- Navigate to Pc Configuration > Administrative Templates > Home windows Parts > Information Assortment and Preview Builds.
- To find Permit Telemetry and double click on on it.
- Alternate its surroundings to Enabled and alter the drop down menu access to 3-Complete.
- Click on on Observe and OK.
- Once more open the document and alter surroundings like prior to. That implies trade Enabled to No longer Configured.
- Nonetheless see: *Some settings are controlled by means of your company.
Then attempted regedit advice from different group person who did not paintings:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Insurance policies > Microsoft > Home windows > CurrentVersion > PushNotifications.
Now you’ll see NoToastApplicationNotification. Double click on on it.
Now trade its price 1 to 0. 1 is default price. You’re going to make it 0.
Click on on OK.
Now, Signal out your Microsoft Account. Check in once more.
Factor with this advice is that there’s no “PushNotifications” indexed.