Dehya can join your Genshin Impact squad now that she’s become available as part of the version 3.5 update. As such, you’re probably wondering what kinds of equipment would be good for her. Here’s our guide to help you with the best weapons for Dehya in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact – Top 6 best weapons for Dehya
Beacon of the Reed Sea – The Beacon of the Reed Sea can be considered the best weapon for Dehya in Genshin Impact due to the following effects:
- Crit rate sub-stat.
- Desert Watch perk: +20% ATK for eight seconds after using an elemental skill; +20% ATK for eight seconds after the character takes damage; these effects can be triggered even when not on the field; when not protected by a shield, gain +32% HP.
Considering that this is Dehya’s signature weapon with its own banner, it truly encapsulates her kit and playstyle, which are reliant on her HP stat.
Wolf’s Gravestone – The first 5-star claymore introduced when Genshin Impact launched is still a great option even after all these years:
- ATK% sub-stat.
- Wolfish Tracker – +20% ATK; attacks against opponents with less than 30% HP give +40% ATK for all party members for 12 seconds; can occur once every 30 seconds.
Mailed Flower – This claymore is a reward from the Windblume’s Breath event in version 3.5. It has the following perks:
- Elemental Mastery (EM) sub-stat.
- Whispers of Wind and Flower – +12% ATK and +48 EM within eight seconds after an elemental skill hits an opponent or triggers an elemental reaction.
Dehya’s elemental skill creates an on-field aura that deals AoE Pyro damage. As such, an application from a relevant element will help proc Pyro-based reactions, too.
Serpent Spine – One of the mainstay rewards from the Battle Pass is still a top-tier option for claymore wielders:
- Crit rate sub-stat.
- Wavesplitter – Deal +6% more damage and take +3% more damage every four seconds that a character is on the field; stacks are not reset if the character leaves the field, but one stack is lost whenever the character receives damage.
The only downside here is that buff stacks are lost when the character takes damage. Dehya’s particular skill effect causes the damage received by another active character to be transferred to her instead. As such, we’ve yet to test if this effect, considering that Dehya does soak this damage, will lower Serpent Spine’s stacks.
The Bell – As a 4-star weapon, The Bell has a tendency to drop from gacha wishes:
- HP% sub-stat.
- Rebellious Guardian – Taking damage generates a shield that absorbs damage for up to 20% of max HP; lasts for 10 seconds or until broken; +12% increased damage while the character is protected by a shield.
While it’s not the optimal choice if you want to go full DPS, it still adds a chunk of HP for someone that’s reliant on scaling.
Luxurious Sea Lord – A funny-looking weapon that comes from the Moonlight Merriment event:
- ATK% sub-stat.
- Oceanic Victory – +12% elemental burst damage; when your burst hits opponents, there’s a chance to summon a huge onrush of tuna that deals 100% of ATK as AoE damage.
Yes, it’s a meme weapon, though it does have some uses, especially since Dehya’s elemental burst hits multiple times. The extra DPS from angry fish is just icing on the cake.
In any case, these are what we consider to be the best weapons for Dehya in Genshin Impact. Don’t forget to check out our other guides for the character, such as the best artifact sets and talent priorities/team comps.
iandroid.eu is a free Android emulator for playing mobile games on PC and Mac, supporting Android 5, 7, 8, and 9, and compatible with Intel, AMD, and Apple processors. You can run iandroid.eu perfectly on commonly-used operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and iOS.
Visit our site to learn more about iandroid.eu : www.bignox.com