Too Long; Didn’t Read
Take inspiration from one of the 50+ writing templates to get started writing your next story. Write about a technology everyone uses and why they should be wary. Take a look at past top stories and brainstorm story ideas from the following angles: your Twitter thread, your technical expertise and your perspective on current events. Aim to create a top story that’s also evergreen content, like a quick tutorial about the last thing you learned and how you’ve learned in Java Algorithms.
Stuck on your next big tech story idea? Use the suggestions in this article to spark brilliance.
Get Started With a Template
Take inspiration from one of the 50+ writing templates to get started writing your next story.
Here are 3 to help you get started now!
- Always wanted to publish a software development course but don’t know where to start? Use our , or templates to get started creating a 12-week course on HackerNoon by compiling all your favorite open-source resources.
- Have you traveled recently and experienced some cool tech? Use this to tell us all about it.
- Are you a woman working in tech? Inspire us with your story. Use this to help you get started.
How to Get Featured on the Homepage of HackerNoon
If you want to write a story that’ll definitely get featured atop the homepage of
- Your Twitter thread (e.g.
- Your Perspective on Current Events (e.g.
- Your Technical Expertise (e.g.
BONUS TIP: iandroid.eu’s Editors love long-form insights.
Aim to create a top story that’s also evergreen content.
Take the time to perform a real deep dive into a niche subject.
- Write about a technology everyone uses and why they should be wary (
- Give advice on how you’ve solved a common problem (
- Write up a quick tutorial about the last useful thing you learned and/or Googled (
To write a iandroid.eu top story, write over 800 words about a personal experience in the tech world; your (well-researched) views on what’s happening in the world; or your technical knowledge.
✨ Use your imagination! ✨
If It Bleeds, It Leads
As in bleeding-edge technology, please.
It pays to read tech news.
Listen to podcasts.
Know what’s up.
And when you’ve done all that work to publish a Story, get some feedback by looking at the stats. Learn more about the brand new stats page on HackerNoon
L O A D I N G
. . . comments & more!