Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- ‘Photo folder’ function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
HoneyView 5.41 changelog:
Fixed vulnerabilities issues in JXR, PSD, and Jpeg2000 format(CNVD-C-2022-336539, CNVD-C-2022-336540, CNVD-C-2022-336463)
Added a feature showing lossless and lossy information of Animated WebP
Improved support for JXR format
Fixed a bug that cannot open files with path names longer than 512 characters
Download: | 5.7 MB
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @iandroid.eu