Xbox Game Bar is one of the most productive options to be had in the Windows 10. If you prefer enjoying video games for your Windows 10 PC, you then should know in regards to the Xbox Game Bar. And the Xbox Game Bar has a built-in FPS counter that you’ll be able to get admission to with out sideloading any third-party tool. If you’re a gamer of enjoying numerous video games for your PC and you need to see FPS whilst enjoying video games. Then, right here’s how to see FPS in Windows 10 with out any tool.
As I discussed previous, Xbox Game Bar permits you to set up issues whilst streaming a gameplay. And there’s no use to set up any third-party tool. The very best factor is, the built-inis the use of minimum sources whilst appearing FPS throughout gameplay. If you don’t need to set up extra tool’s for your machine and wish to get admission to FPS counter, then you’ll be able to observe our information and allow frames in step with 2d from Xbox Game Bar.
Let’s dive proper in to the stairs.
How to take a look at FPS in Windows 10 whilst enjoying Games (with out any tool)
If you need to get admission to the Xbox Game Bar, then you’ll be able to merely get admission to this selection for your Windows 10 PC, through urgent Windows key + G concurrently. In case Game Bar doesn’t seem after urgent Windows Key + G, then you’ll be able to head over to the System (*10*) > Gaming > Xbox Game Bar > allow the characteristic, if it’s grew to become off).
Note: You can exchange the shortcut key manually, from Gaming segment to be had in Windows 10 machine settings.
- After opening the Xbox Game Bar, then Click on Performance widget. If you don’t see the floating efficiency widget, click on at the menu button then faucet on Performance.
- The efficiency widget display the are living stats of CPU, GPU, VRAM, RAM, and FPS. FPS counter isn’t enabled through default, however you’ll be able to click on on it after which click on on Request Access choice to see are living body charges whilst enjoying video games.
- After clicking on Request Access, a advised ask you to give permission. Once achieved, you’ll want to reboot your machine, you can not get admission to FPS meter till rebooting the PC.
- Restart your machine, after a reboot, release a recreation then open recreation bar.
- To take a look at the stats, click on on FPS choice from efficiency widget, you’ll be able to transfer your mouse cursor and hover the widget to take a look at FPS.
- You may also click on on pin button to be had on the most sensible of the widget, it’ll stay the FPS counter are living whilst enjoying the video games.
- Now you progress the floating widget accordingly whilst enjoying the video games and keep up to date with the most recent FPS stats.
- That’s it.
If you need to break out the characteristic, then you’ll be able to merely click on at the unpin button. But in case you need to disable it completely, then you’ll be able to disable Xbox Game Bar completely.
You May Also Like –
If you’ve any question, then you’ll be able to depart feedback in the remark field. Also, percentage this newsletter with your folks.
More Related Articles: