M-Audio M-Track 2×2 Not Recognized by my computer.
Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.
We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.
Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.
- Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
- Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.
- Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
- You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
- Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.
- from device manager.
- Reboot the computer and check.
I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
and get the hardware checked once.
Hope it helps.
Microsoft Community – Moderator