JVC has launched its Theater Optimizer, an improve for its Native 4K and 8K e-shift projectors. The replace allows customers to enter their display screen dimension and achieve knowledge in order that the projector will modify its brightness inside the Frame Adapt HDR serve as. Users will have to additionally admire the brand new Content Type menu, which allows the projector to routinely choose the most productive Color Profile for the content material being considered. Theater Optimizer will probably be to be had as a loose firmware improve beginning in November, and is suitable with the, , , DLA-RS1000, DLA-RS2000 and .
• at HomeTheaterReview.com
• at HomeTheaterReview.com
• Check out our for evaluations of an identical merchandise
Here’s extra information in regards to the new projector firmware:
JVCKENWOOD Corporation improves their Native 4K and 8K e-shift projectors with a significant efficiency improve that routinely high quality tunes HDR according to the particular house theater atmosphere.
The new Theater Optimizer good serve as analyzes set up traits to intelligently modify tone mapping. The consumer merely enters display screen dimension and achieve knowledge and the Theater Optimizer takes this knowledge into consideration and adjusts a spread of interior projector settings to optimize HDR efficiency.
JVC reinforces their management place in innovation and buyer toughen through making this up to date Frame Adapt HDR with Theater Optimizer to be had as a loose firmware improve in November 2020 for all shoppers with the next fashions: DLA-NX5, DLA-NX7, DLA-NX9, DLA-RS1000, DLA-RS2000 & DLA-RS3000.
Updated Frame Adapt HDR
JVC at first presented Frame Adapt HDR in October 2020 — including dynamic tone mapping to their Native 4K and 8K e-shift house theater projectors. With the up to date model, 4K HDR10 streaming, video games and Blu-ray content material are routinely adjusted for optimized brightness, colour and element on a body through body or scene through scene foundation.
Color grading of HDR10 content material varies relying at the supply subject matter. Optimal viewing may also be tough because the brightness of this content material additionally varies dramatically. Using JVC’s authentic set of rules, Frame Adapt HDR immediately analyzes the height brightness of HDR10 content material (together with Dolby Vision titles) and adjusts the optimum dynamic vary in actual time. All HDR10 comparable image settings are routinely fine-tuned for the most productive on-screen symbol without having for consumer adjustment.
Each projection house theater atmosphere is exclusive, as is every projector. Image brightness varies from device to device, and adjustments through the years. JVC’s new Theater Optimizer is a great serve as that addresses those distinct traits.
Theater Optimizer lets in the integrator or consumer to enter the display screen dimension and achieve knowledge, which varies relying at the theater design, after which calculates set up knowledge comparable to lens zoom place, and lamp situation and settings. It then routinely adjusts the projector for max tone mapping and brightness. By including this serve as to Frame Adapt HDR, JVC lets in every consumer to experience HDR10 content material matched to the viewing atmosphere with out sophisticated guide changes.
18-bit degree gamma processing is maintained whilst the function is in use, bringing out deeper blacks in darker scenes, and better height whites in brighter scenes, at the side of essentially the most lifelike colour, to breed prime precision photographs with clean gradations.
In reaction to consumer requests, the improve provides newly added settings and stepped forward menu operations with this firmware replace. Frame Adapt HDR brightness adjustment has been higher to five steps (up to now three steps), and customers can make a selection the image mode in keeping with enter alerts.
Complicated particular person guide settings that had been required prior to now are actually eradicated. With the newly added purposes, customers can simply experience robust HDR photographs with those JVC projectors.
Firmware Upgrade Summary:
1. Theater Optimizer good serve as, analyzes the utilization atmosphere for every consumer, and shows HDR content material with optimal brightness.*
2. New Settings & Menu Structure
- Brightness ranges settings are higher to five steps for the Frame Adapt HDR serve as (was once up to now three steps).
- New Content Type menu, which shows usable Picture Mode according to every enter sign. Only the Picture Mode matching the enter sign may also be decided on, fighting symbol distortion because of gamma and colour gamut mismatch.
- Function which routinely switches to the optimum Color Profile in keeping with the colour gamut knowledge of the content material.
- Added Auto Pic. Mode Select serve as transitions in keeping with every enter sign (SDR/three-D/HDR10/HLG).
- Picture Mode for Panasonic’s Ultra HD Blu-ray participant DP-UB9000 Ultra HD Blu-ray participant. Added Picture Mode, which permits simple and optimized connection with out particular person guide settings.
- Improved JVC Calibration Software
*Theater Optimizer serve as is legitimate best in “Frame Adapt HDR” image mode.
Overview of Firmware Upgrade:
* Firmware free up date: Mid-November 2020
* Supported merchandise: DLA-NX5, DLA-NX7, DLA-NX9, DLA-RS1000, DLA-RS2000, DLA-RS3000
* Content: Free of price firmware Version 3.50
* How to improve: Upgrade is conceivable with the record downloaded from the toughen web page.
Notes on Firmware Upgrade:
Check the next pieces prior to executing the firmware replace.
* This firmware is meant for customers with firmware “Ver 3.49 or previous”.
* After updating the firmware, you can’t revert to the former model. In addition, every surroundings is reset to the manufacturing facility default settings. Please carry out firmware replace best when you wish to have new options.