Lenovo G500 Booting Issues
I appreciate the steps that you have tried, I would suggest you to try the below steps as well and check if it helps.
Method 1: Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.
- Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
- Select Troubleshooting. Click on
view all and select System Maintenance.
- Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: I would suggest you to disconnect all the external devices other than mouse and keyboard and check if it helps.
Method 2: Enable Fast Start Up on the system and check if it helps. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
- Click/tap on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
- Click/tap on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
- If prompted by UAC, then click/tap on Yes.
- Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
- Restart the computer.
Method 3: Boot the computer in a clean boot state and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications/drivers or startup items are causing the issue.
Refer the article and check if it helps.
Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, follow the section
“How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.
Hope it helps, let us know how it goes.