Metal Department 2: Burning Baltics is the most recent Historical past Enlargement for Metal Department 2, the preferred International Warfare 2 RTS set at the Jap Entrance. Probably the most final primary German a hit offensives of the warfare takes heart level on this in-depth enlargement: the Axis counter-offensive within the Baltics – Operation Doppelkopf.
It’s past due summer time 1944, and the Wehrmacht is reeling from the large blows inflicted by means of the Soviets all over Operation Bagration. Within the Baltics, the Crimson Military has reached the Gulf of Riga, severing the relationship between Military Workforce North and what’s left of Military Workforce Centre.
Reestablishing this hyperlink with the Latvian capital Riga is the top purpose as a number of formations, together with the elite “Grossdeutschland”, are impulsively assembled for an armored counter-attack. Within reach Kriegsmarine heavy cruisers will be capable of supply the most important fireplace enhance. For as soon as, the Soviets can also be taken by means of wonder…
Metal Department 2: Burning Baltics a great deal complements your Metal Department 2 enjoy with one huge new Military Basic marketing campaign, 8 new Divisions playable in solo, coop or multiplayer, 120+ new devices, 2 new International locations and 2 new Aces.
- Relive Operation Doppelkopf because the commander of both the attacking German 3. Panzerarmee or the protecting Soviet 1st Baltic Entrance, in a brand new huge strategic Military Basic marketing campaign.
- Create your individual battlegroup from 8 meticulously researched Divisions, together with 6 Divisions which took phase at once in Doppelkopf and 2 Divisions from Military Workforce North. Take command of the well-known “Grossdeutschland” and “Nordland” divisions, the ad-hoc Panzerverband Strachwitz or 52. Sicherungs-Department z.b.V. because the Axis. Take to the battlefield with the Allied veteran nineteenth Tank Corps, the Cell Workforce Fedyunkin, the Estonian seventh Rifle Department or the forty third Military’s Reserve battlegroups.
- Achieve get entry to to over 120 new devices, such because the Aufklärungspanzer 38(t) recon tank, the Ar 196 A-3 floatplane, the Soviet MT-13 160mm super-heavy mortar, the BS-3 100mm heavy AT gun, Yer-2 bombers, and a lot more.
- Deploy 2 new Aces: the mythical Stuka pilot Hans-Ulrich Rüdel, essentially the most embellished German serviceman ever, in his Ju-87G Panzerknacker, or the flying Soviet basic Gueorgui Nefiodovitch Zakharov along with his Yak-3 fighter.
- Revel in 2 new International locations: Axis Lithuania and Allied Estonia totally voiced in their very own. Latvian troops also are featured however are thought to be a part of the German militia in-game.
Metal Department 2 Burning Baltics-CODEX
SIZE: 64.2 GB
(*5*)NOTES: This unlock is standalone and contains the next DLC:
> Metal Department 2 – Commander Deluxe Pack
> Metal Department 2 – Historical past Go
> Metal Department 2 – Preorder Pack
> Metal Department 2 – Again To Warfare Pack
> Metal Department 2 – Demise at the Vistula
> Metal Department 2 – The Destiny of Finland
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement pack #1
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #2
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #3
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #4
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #5
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #6
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #7
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #8
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #9
> Metal Department 2 – Reinforcement Pack #10
> Metal Department 2 – Tribute to D-Day Pack
> Metal Department 2 – Black Sunday
> Metal Department 2 – Nemesis #1 – Sandomierz
> Metal Department 2 – Nemesis #2 – Lvov Offensive
> Metal Department 2 – Burning Baltics
> Metal Department 2 – Nemesis #3 – Struggle of Rimini
For more info on what’s new see the next hyperlink
If you happen to cant see the hyperlinks press CTRL+F5