Home windows Explorer stopped responding after switching displays
Welcome to Microsoft Group.
– Do you get any error message?
– Which construct are you the usage of for your PC?
As Home windows Explorer now not responding, allow us to attempt to kill the Home windows Explorer (explorer.exe procedure) from the duty supervisor.
- Proper click on on Taskbar and make a selection Get started Process Supervisor.
- Search for Explorer.exe beneath Processes tab, then proper click on on it and make a selection Finish Procedure.
- Now, attempt to create a brand new explorer.exe from the duty supervisor.
- Click on on Record after which click on on New Process. Sort Explorer.exe and click on OK.
I f the problem persist, I recommend you to test in Blank boot state.
Hanging your device in Blank Boot state is helping in figuring out if any 3rd birthday celebration packages or startup pieces are inflicting the problem. You wish to have to observe the stairs from the object discussed beneath to accomplish a Blank Boot:
Be aware: After blank boot troubleshooting steps, seek advice from the segment “ reset the pc to begin as standard after troubleshooting with blank boot“
within the supplied hyperlink to go back your laptop to Customary startup mode.
Hope the ideas is helping, in case you have any longer queries, be at liberty to publish. We’re right here to lend a hand you.