Getting bizarre spikes of packet loss(*5*)
At random durations (regularly each minute or much less) I can get packet loss. That is maximum noticeable and worsening when I’m gaming. No matter what sport all of them do the similar factor, ping remains the similar however I can lose connection or simply stand there. (There may be virtually a rubber band impact the place on my display screen I stay transferring however then my connection catches up and I ping again to the place I misplaced connection)
If I ping google within the CMD it typically is going like so:
answer from google with 10ms and so forth (a couple of occasions)
Request timed out (When this occurs I lose connection in my video games)
then it is going again to replies from google
packet loss will vary between 1 and 5% on a continuing foundation.
I have contacted my ISP and so they stated my line is ok. So does this imply it is on my finish?
Secondly I used to be on-line in a sport when this drawback passed off, over night time my connection dropped after which it reconnected and having this packet factor.
I have attempted such a lot of issues however not anything works.
- E.g converting MTU values
- connecting at once to the modem (nonetheless will get the packet loss)
- tracert to peer which hops are dangerous (I did not actually perceive what I noticed tbh however not anything regarded amiss)
- energy biking the router and modem
- connecting to the take a look at socket
- converting / finding out the cables
(I am on TalkTalk Fibre broadboad through the way in which, my add and download are tremendous)
Please assist!! *Frown (*1*)