Reset Canon iP1000
Step 1: Input Carrier Mode
1) Urgent and protecting the Energy button
2) Attach the AC plug.
3) After the LED lighting fixtures in inexperienced with the Energy button nonetheless pressed, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 instances, and liberate each the Energy and Resume/Cancel buttons.
Every time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lighting fixtures alternately in orange and inexperienced, beginning with orange.
Step 2: Reset Canon iP1000
|Reset Canon iP1000|
- Obtain (make stronger Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Extract document and open Common Device.
- Make a selection USB Port (1)
- Set Vacation spot iP1000 (2)
- Tool ID (3)
- Load Paper to the printer
- Take a look at field EEPROM CLEAR (4)
- Take a look at Development 1 (5), look ahead to the printer to complete printing
- Take a look at Development 2 (6), look ahead to the printer to complete printing
- Shut Common Device (7)
- Flip off printer (wait 10 seconds)
- Activate printer.
- Printer in a position to be used
Canon Pixma iP1000 Carrier Handbook