When putting in to percentage folders/information between PCs on a house community, the ultimate step is to normally disable the requirement for the proudly owning PC to require a password. Until disabled, the asking for PC might be required to go into the far off folder/information’s password. To show off the password recommended, you wish to have to inform Home windows (at the far off PC) not to require a password.
There are a selection of how to try this, however this is the most straightforward:
- Open the Regulate Panel
(if it isn’t already open, for your keyboard hit the WINDOWS KEY+R, sort Regulate Panel, then click on OK)
- Open the Community and Sharing Heart
- Make a choice Trade Complicated Sharing Settings (left facet of window)
- On the backside of the display, make a choice All Networks
- Within the Password Safe phase on the backside of the display, click on Flip off password secure sharing
- Click on Save Adjustments at backside of display
Hope this is helping.
p.s. this environment incessantly will get reset via a Home windows replace, so be ready to try this once more periodically.