Not able to setup Home windows Hi, error: wrong pin
Thanks for writing to Microsoft Group Boards.
Would possibly I do know all the error code or error message that you’re receiving whilst you attempt to setup Home windows Hi?
Do you could have some other person account at the pc?
If sure, does Home windows Hi paintings on that account?
If Home windows Hi isn’t setup on different account, please setup it up and take a look at if it really works in order that we will slender down the problem for you.
I counsel to take away the pin and setup a brand new pin at the kid account and take a look at if it really works with Home windows Hi.
Please observe the stairs under to take away and re-add the PIN:
- Press Home windows emblem key + I to open Settings.
- Make a selection Accounts.
- Click on on Signal-in choices.
- Beneath PIN, take away the pin. There might be instructed to go into password, input the password and got rid of the PIN.
- After the pin is got rid of, please click on on
Upload to setup pin for the account.
- After putting in a brand new PIN, attempt to arrange Home windows Hi.
Hope it is helping.
Noor Azam S
Microsoft Group – Moderator