OK, so this is the repeatedly advisable steps that are meant to will let you along with your downside.
Before you start, I might suggest you to download either one of those information and save them for your USB power with a view to use it later as the one supply of third-party applications:
1. The first step could be to recuperate the unique Windows set up the usage of your arduous power partition (the article that you’ve got completed prior to, I consider). Follow the stairs described right here () and notice should you ignored anything else. By the top of this operation, make in order that your HP product isn’t attached to any form of community.
2. Configure your HP software in addition in “blank” mode as described right here (). Restart as soon as.
3. Run the primary report you have downloaded () out of your just-recovered Windows reproduction and practice the stairs required.
4. Run the AMD bundle (). Choose the “Advanced” set up choice so as so as to opt-out the “AMD/Raprt App” and “HydraVision” applications.
5. Establish an Internet connection. Run “Windows Store” tile out of your Start display, and make a choice “Windows 8.1” bundle.
6. Once you might be completed along with your migration from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, you’ll set up the entire vital updates presented through Windows Update, which might be motive force instrument, then Windows 8.1 Update bundle (KB2919442 > KB2919355 > KB2932046 > KB2959977 > KB2937592 > KB2938439 > KB2934018), “August” Update (KB2993651 > KB2975719 > KB2993100 > KB2979582 > KB2990532 > KB2995004) and .NET Framework 4.5.2 ().
Click to enlarge…