I’m more than pleased to announce any other replace to the secure .
Recently, a lot of us are going again to the, and the conferences that you simply had with your folks. You will have a excellent dating with the folk of the it is very important to understand how the Linux neighborhood thinks.
A few of you could realise which, from the #snapcraftsummit a large number of adjustments within the package deal, went to Manjaro, and our RCs are to be had. It has but to announce 18.1.0-rc3 with the issue. We are nonetheless sharpening the revel in for the snap to be. The XFCE and the Gnome will include the Liberate Instrument , and our unencumber of the KDE tool options at the Uncover it , each with the enhance of snap – on.
On this means, everybody could have simple get right of entry to to theone-click and also you wouldn’t have to fret about on the flip of the snaps . This may increasingly allow us to ship you tool over proprietary, and that we could not earlier than. As an example, take a look at how you’ll be able to set up on Manjaro.
This replace comprises the next adjustments:
- The-Qt5 has been upgraded to . Please tell us if we overlooked any utility in keeping with Qt to be rebuilt in contrast new collection.
- any updates from the Cinnamon , the XFCE atmosphere , and Deepin
- Palemoon and Firefox-Dev , that have been renovated
- the reconstruction works at the upstream as standard
- The Iso of Manjaro Juhraya were up to date, together with enhance for the snap – to pre-activated: , ,
Please give us your comments on the standard, and tell us what do you consider this replace.
Kernels supported within the present
- linux316 3.16.69
- linux44 4.4.183 (with out the module-nvidia-340 the legacy!)
- linux49 4.9.183
- linux414 4.14.130
- linux419 4.19.56
- linux51 5.1.16
- linux52 5.2-rc7 (a few of which extramódulos they’re put in combination, however no longer it all but!)
- linux419 rt: 4: 19; cf.50_rt22
- linux50 rt 5.0.21_rt15
For updates of the pack on Sunday, July 7, 2008, 08:55:14 CEST 2019)
- secure neighborhood x86_64: 499 package (s) new (s) 497 the package deal (s) got rid of (s)
- core-stable, x86-64: 9 packet (s) to the brand new one (s) and 9 package deal (s) got rid of (s)
- extra-stable, x86-64: 168 package deal (s) new (s), and a complete of 168 package deal (s) got rid of (s)
- document a secure x86-64: 9 packet (s) to the brand new one (s) and 9 package deal (s) got rid of (s)
The issues and answers are well known
Please join the Bulletins of Updates to Solid,
The conflict-of-file: “snapd: / the snap that already exists within the dossier device
When you have a conflict-of-file, we advise that you simply use the command-line interface up to now, after which use the
--overwritepossibility. Within the command-line interface, use the next command, or any identical of your selection:
sudo pacman -Syu --overwrite '/snap'
Understand of audit: the listing permissions are other within the /var/log/audit/ filesystem: 755 package deal: 700
sudo chmod 700 /var/log/audit/ within the terminal
The improve of the library 10.4.x calls for handbook intervention
(Supply:, 2019-06-27, by way of Christian Hesse)
The replace to the library, 10.4.6-1 and the following adjustments to the format of the environment, as beneficial by way of upstream.
The config dossier was once moved from
/and so on/mysql/my.the cnfand the listing come with
/and so on/mysql/my.cnf.(d) to
the/and so on/my.the cnf(and
the/and so on/my.cnf.(d). Be sure to transfer your configuration.
The services and products which were instantiated (corresponding to
[email protected]) are not configured in a separate dossier (like
/and so on/mysql/myfoo.the cnf). As a substitute, you progress the configuration for the block configuration with a suffix as a part of the gang in the main configuration dossier for each and every carrier. A block must glance one thing like this:
datadir = /var/lib/mysql-foo.
socket = /run/mysqld/mysqld-upgrade.basis
As each and every replace of the function library, so it calls for that your information listing is up-to-date. With the brand new configuration in position, run the next command:
systemctl restart mariadb.carrier && library-upgrade -u root -p
One of the vital settings within the KDE device will have been reset to their defaults
- Device settings> enter Units> Touchpad> Faucet to click on
- The composer may also be became off all the way through the replace, the one that is going to prevent the entire eyes of the KDE
- (Font) Hinting it may well be modified again to