I’m happy to announce any other replace to the secure . Primarily, we want updates for the model of Juhraya 18.1.2.
This replace incorporates the next adjustments:
- For enthusiasts of KDE, now we have a more-or-less a feature-double-free. First, now we have the authentic release of the Plasma – . Then, now we have upgraded all our applications to the KDE-Dev bundle to its current git-snapshot.
- The KDE Frameworks at the moment are in a
- LibreOffice has been up to date to
- The drivers and AMD FOSS that experience just lately been renovated to
- Firefox is now at
- The Program has been upgraded to
- We are running onerous to make the Pamac is suitable along with your
- The Octopi has been to paintings with at the Server is 5.2
- The desk is now in
- Nvidia added to mhwd
- Corrections to Intel in Xorg-Server
- The upgrades and enhancements, as standard, and the renovations of the packets within the upstream
- Manjaro 18.1.2 has simply been launched! To take a look at and ship comments: , ,
- The most up-to-date efforts of the KDE will also be checked by the use of the or the
Please ship us your feedback at the common, and let us know what you take into consideration this replace.
Kernels are these days supported
- linux316 3.16.75
- linux44 4.4.197 (with out the module-nvidia-340 the legacy!)
- linux49 4.9.197
- linux414 4.14.150
- linux419 4.19.80
- linux52 5.2.21 [EOL] (no module for the catalyst!)
- linux53 5.3.7 (no module for the catalyst!)
- linux54 5.4.0-rc4 (some modules were constructed, but!)
- linux419 rt: 4: 19; cf.72_rt26
- linux52-rt 5.2.21_rt13
The adjustments to the bundle (Sun Oct 27 11:38:57 CEST 2019)
- in the neighborhood, secure x86-64: 992 applications, and new 956 applications
- core-stable, x86-64, with 39 new applications, 41 applications
- extra-stable, x86-64: 619 applications to new and 759 applications
- document a secure x86-64: 23 new applications, and 20 applications
For an in depth listing of the adjustments to the bundle will also be discovered.
The issues and answers are well known
Firefox 70.0 need to create a brand new profile
Like Manjaro , now and then, updates the packet sooner than the Arch , it could occur in a couple of circumstances the place Firefox needs to create a brand new profile. You can steer clear of this through beginning Firefox as soon as once more, in a terminal as follows (see additionally):
Xfce4-power-manager does now not open or the upower fails to
You will have to set up the kernel-4.14 or upper (4.14, 4.19,
5.2 [EOL], 5.3)
There is a matter within bankruptcy 4.4, and 4.9.
The xfce4-terminal/guake/gnome-terminal would possibly not open
Update for vte3 0.58.2-1 and set up the kernel, 4.14 or upper (4.14, 4.19,
5.2 [EOL], 5.3)
There is an issue with thein bankruptcy 4.4, and 4.9.
Replace linux51 with the neighborhood/linux-latest ?
linux51é EOL and has been got rid of from the repositories. He shall be changed through a bundle that, any more, we will be able to stay you within the kernel is saved.
If you wish to have to stay your previous kernel and modules, then upload them on your
Pamac-Qt isn’t suitable with the 9.0 API of Pamac
It isn’t very glaring, however I believe I’ve discovered the supply of it. For the time being, it’s a lot more vital to take the common sense of the application within the subsequent model 9.0
the pkgver 19.10.1 is shipped to you with a cliff-hanger, to take away the power of gnome-shell. A message this is to be provide throughout the set up, however, extra importantly, it is important to restart the device to appropriately show the icons at the desktop. More data is.
This submit is only a translation of the unique, you’ll be able to in finding.
On the monitor: