Operator Call Error (LED Blinking in Orange)
LED blinking: 8 instances
Error: Waste ink absorber complete or platen waste ink absorber complete caution (approx. 95% of the utmost capability)
Corrective motion: Pressing the Resume/Cancel button will go out the mistake, and permit printing.
Service Call Error (LED Blinking in Orange and Green Alternately)
LED blinking: 7 instances
Error: Waste ink absorber complete or platen waste ink absorber complete
Solution: Reset the printer
Reset Canon Pixma iP1500 error Ink Absorber Full
- To reset error Waste ink absorber complete, use GeneralTool for T3164 model 1.18
- Download General Tool v1.18 (give a boost to Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Extract report and open GeneralTool
- Load paper A4 or Letter
|How to Reset Canon Pixma iP1500 with General Tool v.1.18|
- Select the attached USB port quantity from USB PORT (1)
- Select TEST PATTERN 1 (2), and the cargo inspection development 1 might be published.
- In SET DESTINATION (3), make a selection the acceptable type title.“iP1500J” for Japan type, “iP1500E” for non-Japan fashions.
- Click DEVICE ID (4), and make sure the type title indicated within the (5) house (iP_1500 for iP1500J, iP1500 for iP1550E). Or, verify the type title at the cargo inspection development printout.
- After marking the EEPROM CLEAR (6) checkbox, carry out the cargo inspection development printing. The EEPROM might be reset.
- In CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER (7), make a selection MAIN or PLATEN. The decided on waste ink counter might be reset. MAIN resets the principle waste ink counter. PLATEN resets the platen waste ink counter.
- Click EEP-ROM INFORMATION (8). The EEP-ROM INFORMATION conversation field will open to show EEPROM data main points.
- Close conversation field, shut GeneralTool, Finish.