August 11th, 2020
Thehas a brand new firmware replace, offering enhanced security features and digital camera settings.
The replace comprises higher impediment avoidance, added zoom modes, and optimised hyperlapse.
What Is The Latest Firmware For The Mavic Air 2?
The newest firmware replace (launched August 10, 2020) for the DJI Mavic Air 2 is v01.00.0340. Make positive the DJI Fly App may be up to date to v1.1.6.
The new options of the replace are:
- Added Safety Flight Mode. The airplane avoids stumbling blocks mechanically and won’t reply to instructions to fly left or proper.
- 4K Zoom Mode, which helps 2x virtual zoom when set to 4K 30/25/24 fps.
- 2x virtual zoom when set to 2.7K 60/50/48/30/25/24 and 4x virtual zoom when set to 1080P 60/50/48/30/25/24 in video mode.
- 4K solution in Hyperlapse.
- Optimised FPV mode for gimbal.
- Optimised taking pictures efficiency when flying ahead in Sport mode. Adjust the flight angle to steer clear of propellers impulsively appearing up within the digital camera view.
- Optimised Hyperlapse. Added talent to pause taking pictures throughout Hyperlapse, higher collection of waypoints to 45, and added make stronger for Task Library.
- Optimised ActiveTrack when monitoring automobiles at low altitude.
The replace is to be had now. Read ourthat can assist you whole the method.
New Firmware Update For The DJI Fly App
As discussed above, the newest DJI Fly app firmware must be used as a part of the Mavic Air 2 replace.
Features for this new model (v1.1.6) – launched just lately – permit the next:
- Updates the show common sense for battery and flight time indicators.
- Adds Advanced Gimbal Settings (for Mavic Air 2).
- Fixes app crashing problems and improves general steadiness.
The new replace is to be had to download by way of the Play Store.and the
The DJI Fly app is appropriate with theand drones.
James is Heliguy’s Blogger and Drone Content Executive. James helps to keep our readers up to the moment with drone information inside the ever-changing trade.