Passport not seen
Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.
I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.
This issue could be due to the passport drive driver is outdated. Let’s try the simple steps to resolve the issue and check if t helps.
I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.
- Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.
- Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.
- Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.
- Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
- Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
If the issue still persist try the below method information provided.
This issue usually occur due to the driver is out dated. I would suggest you to update the Disk driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:
- Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
- Expand “Disk drives”.
- Right click on the driver device and select
update. Once update is done, restart the computer.
Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.