Table of Contents
Your Calendar Widget Mod Apk can be placed on your homescreen lock screen or in the notification bar. This widget displays your most recent events. The widget can be easily customized to meet your specific needs. Every widget can be configured in its own way. You can have multiple widgets that use different display and calendar settings.
* This widget is available on the homescreen, lock screen, and notification bar.
You can adapt almost every component to suit your individual preferences
* Simple display mode and agenda inline-agenda. You have a range of event display options.
* Event-visualization options available. These include background and font settings, timeline badges notification font, and background settings.
* Access to the complete calendar is possible from your homescreen via the month-calendar
* See birthdays, anniversaries, and other information for your contact
* Tasks can be edited and viewed with the Google Task Integration
* The system and community provide a multitude of predefined themes
* Event titles can be used to filter events
* You can create as many widgets as you like, each one with its own configuration
You can show Google Tasks via the Google Task Integration widget. You can also create and complete tasks. You can also include subtasks in the widget.
Google Reminders cannot be shown in this widget. Google doesn’t provide an API for accessing Google Reminders.
To display your Outlook calendar within the widget, add your email account to Gmail
1) Start the Gmail App
2) Click on the preference menu on the left and choose your settings.
3. Choose to Create an account
4) Choose Exchange or Office365
5) Once you have completed the set-up process, you will be able select Outlook calendars from the widget
6) If Outlook is not showing up, synchronize it (i.e. via Google Calendar App – Refresh)
The widget does not update or events are not showing in the widget
Your Calendar Widget should not be used with any energy-saving options. This will prevent it from failing to update itself. Events that are not displayed on the widget may also fail to sync due to problems with event delays or absences. Help on synchronization problems can be found here: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/6261951?hl=en
PRO Edition Not Detected
If you are unable to detect your purchase (i.e. Try this after you switch to a new smartphone:
You will usually need to wait for your purchase data to sync and/or reboot the device.
You can contact me by e-mail if you would like to translate this article into your own language.
Sunset and the Stars by Paulgilmore
Yupnguyen Night Hill
Mountains Sunset by Parallax Wallpaper App
*Read Calendar: To display your calendar events on the widget, you will need to grant this permission
* Read and write widget backups: You need this permission to access your device storage This permission is required for Android P or higher to display your wallpaper in preview.
* Contacts: If you wish to view birthday or anniversary information from your contacts, this permission must be granted. It is also necessary to view your account information in order to display your tasks.